06/21/15 Ofc. Rose
PORTLAND POLICE DEPARTMENT
Date __06 / 21 /2015 Shift _ 3__ Officer __Rose __
Daily Tasks/Public Relations/Maintenance/Miscellaneous
- 0700 Reported for duty with OT officer Keller and Fire Fighter Bragdon
- 0700 House chores and equipment check
- 0730 Met ferry
- 0800 Met Ferry Police Cadet on duty
- 0945 Met Ferry
- 1030 Met Ferry
- 1130 Met Ferry
- 1230 Met boat OT Officer Richardson on duty
- 1315 Met Ferry
- 1430 Met Ferry
- 1530 Met Ferry
- 1700 Met Ferry
- 1800 Met Ferry
- 2030 Met Ferry
- 2130 Met Ferry
- 0405 Criminal trespass at a cottage on Island Ave near the club. Intoxicated/high unknown male walked into the cottage and fell asleep on the couch. He refused to leave at first thinking he was at the Inn. The homeowner convinced him to leave just prior to out arrival. We checked the area to no avail. The homeowner did not want to press charges or serve CT paperwork unless he was located and being a problem. Approximately thirty minutes later I located the male walking on Island Ave by the Police station. He was identified as a resident of xxx Central Ave. He stated that was intoxicated and went into the wrong house, he left when the picture became clearer to him. He apologized and stated that it would not happen again.
- Officers patrolled the island throughout the day, rain kept numbers low and cancelled reggae.
Please remember the area in the parking lot that is marked Handicap parking is the entire row.